What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A an access to a selection of daily free tips from Carl Hepworth
- Teaching you how the free daily selections can make you steady profit month per month
- Giving you a full refund of your purchase if you are not happy with the selections
- Giving you full access to all the tips that make Carl just over £490 per month
- Showing you exactly what Carl’s selections have done
- Sending you one selection from Carl’s win service
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Carl Hepworth’s Winning Tips scores 70.12/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://carlswinningtips.com/winning-tips/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $15.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: carlswinningtips.com you’ll also be taken through to carlswinningtips.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)